Meditation

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Learning to Meditate

Meditation
After having heard of all the benefits of meditation I really wanted to give it a try, but I had no idea of how to start.
I didn't feel like going to a place and taking lessons, although I do find it a good option. I was just too lazy to go anywhere.
So I decided to start by reading a book, then another book, then another one...
I've been finding that extremely helpful. But I wanted to make it even better, so I decided to purchase a few tapes, some VHS and some DVDs.
Amazing what we can learn from the comfort of our own homes.
Even if you are lazy like me, there's lots of good alternatives out there, you may find a good link on this page that will help you on your meditation. Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home